The Elk County Community Foundation welcomes applications for funding as part of its mission to promote the betterment of Elk County and to enhance the quality of life for all residents.
- Awards are made to non-profit organizations that provide services within Elk County and surrounding communities.
- Grants are made primarily to tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
- The Foundation seeks to meet the needs of the community rather than the needs of individuals.
- Grants are made to support programs serving all persons, regardless of race, religion, or creed.
- Grant applications are accepted throughout the year, as directed by each fund.
- A follow-up evaluation is required for all awarded grants.