- CAPSEA Inc. Fund
- Catholic Daughters of America Endowment Fund
- Crystal Fire Department Fund
- Dickinson Center Inc. Autism Program for Children Fund
- Dickinson Center Inc. Children’s Prevention Services Fund
- Dickinson Center Inc. Endowment Fund
- Elk County Catholic School System Fund
- Elkland Search & Rescue Fund
- Friends of Twin Lakes Endowment Fund
- Johnsonburg Public Library Endowment Fund
- Oak Manor, Inc. Endowment Fund
- Pheasants Forever Chapter Fund
- Potter County Education Council Fund
- Ridgway Free Public Library Endowment Fund
- Ridgway YMCA Endowment Fund
- Rita M. Sorg and Marcella A. Largey for the Elcam Community Center Fund
- St. Marys Area United Way, Inc. Fund
- St. Marys Christian Food Bank Fund
- St. Marys Public Library Fund
- St. Marys Youth Council
- Women Who Care Endowment Fund
A grant was awarded by the Elk County Economic and Community Development Fund to the ECC School System for their elementary school science lab.
Types of Funds
Agency Endowment fund
Non-Profit organizations create permanent endowment funds that provide annual income to the organizations.
A designated fund allows you to name a particular charity or charities, or field of interest to benefit from your fund in perpetuity. The Foundation provides oversight to ensure that the gift is used exactly as you intended. Finally, you have the assurance that, should the designated charity cease to exist, the Foundation’s Board of Directors will preserve your intent by redirecting the fund toward the closest similar use.
Donor Advised Fund
Donors who want to be actively involved with their philanthropy may make grant recommendations to the Board of Directors which retains final responsibility for all distributions.
A scholarship fund can be created to accomplish specific education objectives. It can be designated for any level of education, from preschool to postgraduate work. Donors may designate a particular field of study , select eligibility requirements and define a fund’s advisory committee.
An unrestricted fund is your broadest option. These general funds allow the Foundation the flexibility to address the community’s changing needs through strategic grant making each year. Rather than designating how the money will be spent, you allow the Foundation to determine the most effective ways to meet our communities most compelling opportunities and most pressing needs.