Check with guidance office for date. Generally due around mid-March.
Johnsonburg Area High School
General, Vocational, Technical, Vo-Ag
• Graduating senior from the Johnsonburg Area High School. The recipient would need to be living in Johnsonburg/Wilcox/Jones Township and either be graduating from Johnsonburg High School or if JAHS combines with other area public schools at some future date, their residence must be within what would have been the previous JAHS school district.
• Pursuing a 2 or 4-year post-secondary education including technical school, associate and bachelor's degrees
• Preference should be given to a student who participated in the Vo-Ag classes and/or the Future Farmers of America organization.
• Consideration will be given to a student who is active in their school and community activities:
• Candidate should demonstrate financial need.
• The award shall be made without regard to scholastic excellence and to student who would not be in the top percentage of their class.
• The candidate will submit an essay about his/her college and career goals not to exceed 250 words.